How To Improve Your English Within A Week Chapter – 2
Hello Friends, Notes And Projects brings you latest video on “how to Improve your English within a week” (Chapter-2).
Friends, as you know that in our previous video we discussed on sentences, that was how to form a sentence, how to arrange sentences in correct order, etc.,
Now we are going to discuss on type of Sentence. क्योंकि Sentence को सही समझने के लिए sentence के पार्ट को समझना बहुत ज़रूरी है “parts of sentences”।
So friends if you seriously want to “improve your English” “Learn English” तो ये वीडियो आपके लिए helpful है, अपनी “communication skills” को improve करने लिए हमारे इस sequence (how to improve english within a week) के सभी वीडियो को बहुत ही ध्यान से देखे और निचे दिए tips के according regular practice करें “learn english everyday”.
इन्हें भी देखें :
Tips For Improving Your Spoken English Without Speaking With Your Partner
These are the most important rules for a beginner “notes for english beginner”:
- Develop the habit of reading, writing and listening – these skills are very helpful to practice alone.
- When you are at home you can practice your English with your favorite person (it means yourself)
Think in English
- If you think in your native language and then try to speak English, you’ll always have to translate between languages. Translating isn’t an easy thing to do! to reduce your difficulty you have to think in English.
Listen and repeat
- whenever you watch TV or YouTube program choose a short part of show and repeat it by line.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Try to focus on speaking fluently not correctly. when you will be fluent then you can fill them with correct grammar and word rules as you learn them better.
Watch Live Video On Parts of Sentence
हमारी टीम से कनेक्ट हो कर आप और ज्यादा Study Material प्राप्त कर सकते हैं।
फेसबुक ग्रुप – https://www.facebook.com/groups/howtodosimplethings
फेसबुक पेज – https://www.facebook.com/notesandprojects
व्हाट्सप्प ग्रुप –https://chat.whatsapp.com/3vXS5givy0jJWoj4HM3qZc
टेलीग्राम चैनल – https://t.me/notesandprojects
For any query and suggestions, or if we missed any point here related to the video you can use our comment section given below. As your feedback is very important and useful for us.